Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nazrul in Dhaka, Chittagong, and Sylet and birth of Bulbul.

In 1926, Nazrul was very busy in attending different political conferences in Krishnanagar. After this conferences Nazrul went to Dhaka, Chittagong, Noakhali, and Sylet. Nazrul came to Dhaka at the end of June 1926 with Hemanta Kumar Sarkar On 27th June, 1926 in the Muslim Hall in the meeting of Muslim Sahitya Samaj he sung "Chatra daler Gaan" and "Krishaner Gaan" and addressed the audience. The poet Abdul Kader in his book Ittefak, published on 10th   Bhadra 1385, described the speech of Nazrul;
" In the last month, 22 nd May, 1926, I sung the song of "Kandari hushiyar" at the inauguration of the conference of "Bangiya Pradeshik Congress " but I'm soorry to say that none is becoming alert. Now , in this situation , I 'm afraid that the communal contradiction may lead us to some disaster.". This became true and we found, after twenty years, a divided India. The poet Abdul Kader again wrote;
" Many young Muslims is not happy on hearing his song of communal harmony.".
In the month of July, 1926, nazrul and Hemanta sarkar went to Chittagong. After the departure of Hemanta Kumar Sarkar, Nazrul stayed for some days in the Marhan Abdul Ajij at his invitation. In Chittagong Nazrul was given welcome by the important persons of both the communities as well as young generations. he wrote two poem, " Sindhu' and "banglar ajij". Nazrul returned to Krishnanagar after his tour to Jeshore and Khulna on 8th sept when his second son was born.Nazrul wrote a letter to the owner of Barman Publishing house. The poet wrote;
" My desr Braja, your (Baudi) daughter-in-law  has given birth to a male child. Both the child and his mother is now keeping well. I ,too, came back after tour from Jeshore, Khulna, Bagerhat and Daulatpur. But I'm in extreme need of money. By this way or that please send by money order immediately Rs. 25/- only. I, hope you know my position. I have already told you . Please don't forget Please send the money, even on loan."
From this, the situation  of the poem of Nazrul "Daridra" became evident.
He wrote another letter to the editor Muralidhar Basu .      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete